Next Generation Overlay for Legacy ERPs
Senior Platform Engineer$80k – $110k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Authenticiti is looking for a senior platform engineer with at least 5+ years of relevant industry experience. The role will report directly to the CTO and work closely with the rest of the engineering and product team. Your responsibilities will include:
1) Designing and writing tools to automate platform processes
2) Participate in design reviews, high-level architecture discussions and conducting peer reviews
3) Developing APIs to support various clients
Applicant should have:
1) At least 5+ years of writing highly performant or concurrent code
2) Previous experience working with GO or similar static-type languages
3) Experience working in a small team
4) Experience writing RESTful APIs
5) Proficiency in GIT, SQL, and Docker
1) Understanding of blockchain fundamentals
2) Experience in Devops tools (K8s, AWS)
3) Previous experience in platform automation
5) Previous experience in working for Startups
# About Us
At Authenticiti, we are on a mission to bring decentralized ledger technology to the enterprise. Incubated out of GE Ventures and backed by VC capital, we're looking for talented individuals to helps us scale out our networks and help our Fortune 500 customers unlock tremendous efficiency gains and business value.
We're a passionate engineering-driven team based in the heart of downtown Toronto, where we're building decentralized blockchain applications for large industrial enterprises. Our office is situated right next to a wide variety of restaurants, fitness amenities, public transport and popular drinking spots.
# Why Us
With our small team and unique tech focus, we get to move fast and work with bleeding-edge technologies on a daily basis. By being part of our team, you'll work across the table from the CEO, CTO and COO, not only will you have a direct impact on both our technical architecture and product roadmaps, but your code will be run on the servers of the world's largest and most influential companies.
# Core Values
1. Being a Scientist at Heart - We're constantly experimenting and making data-driven decisions
2. Engaging in Constructive Debate - We encourage input from everyone so that the right decision can be made for the entire company, rather than for individual egos
3. Pure Meritocracy - We value and reward hard work and talent above all else
4. Data Privacy - We design and develop our platform with the assumption that it will be deployed in a decentralized environment. This privacy-first approach to development results in robust systems where users retain complete control over their keys and data
Meet your team
Authenticiti at a glance
Authenticiti focuses on Supply Chain Management, Oil and Gas, Blockchains, and General Aviation. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Authenticiti has raised $810K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.