AI for Customer Experience. Make Agents More Productive, and Delight Customers
Engineering Team Lead
- Lead the implementation of our flagship product, Insights.
- You will both critically contribute to the development of new features, but also to the assurance that the team's code is crafted well.
- You will help define technology best-practices and research future platform iteration
- You will play a critical role in mentoring our engineering team
Play a key role in improving velocity and quality of our engineering processes.
- Experience leading, or playing a critical role in product development for 5+ years, ideally in startup/SaaS environments.
- Strong proficiency in Python, or very similar leading back end technologies
- Working experience developing with front end technologies like React, Material-UI, CSS/HTML/JS
- Working knowledge in design patterns like SOA and microservices ideal
- Experience with standard practices like Scrum/Kanban, TDD are a plus
- Experience mentoring other talented engineers
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar experience
- Employee Wellness and Wellbeing is a top priority at Augment. Team members are provided a comprehensive health benefits package with medical, dental, and vision plans to meet their specific requirements.
- HSA savings options and a 401k program help employees plan for the future. And an unlimited vacation policy keeps everyone fresh.
- A nimble, energetic 15-person team with an open and collaborative culture. We like to have fun and gather for weekly lunches [on the company dime]. We also get together occasionally for video game nights, happy hours, movies, bowling, ping pong, and our favorite all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant.
Augment Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Employee wellness and wellbeing
Team members are provided with a comprehensive health benefits package with medical, dental, and vision plans to meet their specific requirements.
401k and comprehensive benefits plan.
HSA savings options and a 401k program help employees plan for the future.
We offer an unlimited vacation policy keeps everyone fresh
We also like to have fun, and gather as a team for weekly lunches [on the company dime]. We also get together occasionally for video game nights, movies, bowling, ping pong, and our favorite all-you-can-eat Brazilian restaurant.
Augment CXM at a glance
Augment CXM focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Service, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Augment CXM has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.
You can view their website at http://www.augmentcxm.com