Making hearing health easy, affordable, and accessible
Business Development Associate
WHO WE ARE
Audicus is a disruptive consumer health startup based in New York City. We are changing the hearing aid industry with our first end-to-end online hearing aid solution - from testing to product delivery. We are highly mission-driven and have reconnected, transformed and empowered tens of thousands of lives to date. We have been dubbed the Warby Parker of hearing aids and have been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Associate to join our amazing team of mission-driven individuals. The role will be responsible for prospecting and closing opportunities with businesses looking for an alternative audiology solution. Our telehealth audiology solution offers businesses an affordable and convenient option to provide hearing healthcare. This role features a base salary plus commission structure which is based on revenue generated for the company.
The role is perfect for an energetic, empathetic self-starter with 1-4 years direct selling experience looking for the next lucrative challenge. The role involves prospecting, building relationships through multiple touch-points and pitching Audicus as an alternative solution to provide hearing healthcare. This position is ideal for someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with people, is comfortable with revenue targets and wants to play a vital role in a NYC startup.
- Build a book of business from the ground up
- Create a value proposition for a business/industry
- Prospect business prospects to establish initial relationships
- Own the full lead cycle from prospecting to closing opportunities
- Manage your pipeline in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Effectively communicate our unique offering & mission at Audicus
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1-4 years of experience in sales closing/development
- Interested in taking on leadership opportunities
- Ability to develop relationships with people/businesses
- Competitive go-getter who continuously raises standards
- Hard-working individual that goes the extra mile to deliver results
- Previous early-stage startup experience preferred
- Comfortable with revenue targets & metrics
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.