Making hearing health easy, affordable, and accessible
Software Development Associate
WHO WE ARE
Audicus is a disruptive consumer health startup based in New York City. We are changing the hearing aid industry with our first end-to-end online hearing aid solution - from testing to product delivery. We are highly mission-driven and have reconnected, transformed and empowered tens of thousands of lives to date. We have been dubbed the Warby Parker of hearing aids and have been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
We are looking for a developer looking to join a startup on the ground level. The right person for this role will have major interest in not only executing on projects, but also playing a big role in planning and strategy.
- Coordinate project planning across business units
- Provide recommendations and options to develop the tech stack
- Software design and coding internal and external tools
- Website and database maintenance
- Develop dashboards and reporting on internal metrics.
- Large scale data analysis of thousands of customer hearing tests
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality
- Streamlining database structures and order processing flow
- Integrating into tech stack, team learnings and tool augmentation
- Lead self-directed projects based on customer insights and business needs
- Recruiting new team members to build the engineering team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or well-developed coding expertise
- 3-5 years of experience as a developer
- Someone who can work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Ambitious and interested in strategizing best courses of action and new ideas
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.