Making hearing health easy, affordable, and accessible
WHO WE ARE
Audicus is a disruptive consumer health startup based in New York City. We are changing the hearing aid industry with our first end-to-end online hearing aid solution - from testing to product delivery. We are highly mission-driven and have reconnected, transformed and empowered tens of thousands of lives to date. We have been dubbed the Warby Parker of hearing aids and have been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
We are looking for an extremely detail-oriented, process-driven individual to work with us full-time as a Shipping Associate. In this role, you will help Audicus transform lives by ensuring the timely delivery of hearing aids to Americans across the country.
- Prepare and neatly pack orders according to company standards
- Customize each shipment based on specific order details
- Print shipping labels from software and verify method of shipment
- Manage inventory and replenish accordingly
- Print and assemble manuals and other forms
- Log incoming packages and distribute to different departments
- Communicate frequently with customer service department
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- High standard of workmanship
- Positive, with a friendly attitude and the ability to work together in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.