Making hearing health easy, affordable, and accessible
Inbound Sales Associate$45k – $50k
Audicus is a disruptive consumer health startup based in New York City. We are changing the hearing aid industry with our first end-to-end online hearing aid solution - from testing to product delivery. We are highly mission-driven and have reconnected, transformed and empowered 10,000s of lives to date. Read about us in Fast Company, Forbes, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
Are you a go-getter who loves talking to people? If so, a role on our Inbound Sales Team at Audicus is the place for you.
The Inbound Sales Associate position is a lovely blend of both Customer Experience and Sales functions, both of which are vital to the success of Audicus. This entry-level opportunity is perfect for an energetic, friendly person with tons of emotional intelligence who wants to join a fast-growing NYC startup and become an instrumental part of our company. Every day you will help drive company growth through providing a flawless first initial contact experience with potential customers, as well as following up with them to drive further action.
To succeed you will be given all the tools and training you will need, but ultimately it will be up to you to be a rockstar and take ownership of your responsibilities and become a key element of our team.
Success in this role will lead to future opportunities within the company, either in Customer Service, B2C Sales, B2B Sales or Marketing.
- Deliver above-and-beyond initial contact experiences
- Handle initial contact experiences on the phone, email, and online chat
- Use our sales platform to record those experiences and set follow-up dates
- Use our sales tools to reach out to contacts for follow-ups
- Increase the success rate of initial contacts and follow-ups
- Nurture people into taking our hearing test, or share their existing results
- Become an expert user of our internal sales platforms
- Provide feedback to other departments, such as logistics and marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record in previous customer facing roles
- Previous Customer Experience roles would be ideal but not mandatory
- Previous Startup roles would be ideal but not mandatory
- You simply love talking to new people and can chat to anyone
- You make friends quickly and easily
- You are convincing, people listen to what you say and take note
- You’re a great story teller but an even better listener
- You’re a fast learner who can take in and retain new information quickly
- You’re easily, and happily, adaptable to new and different situations
- You’re a great multitask-er (you can talk on the phone whilst taking notes)
- You are empathetic and easily able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes
- You are passionate about helping others and making a positive impact
- You are sincere and honest person
- You have an interest in technology and mission-driven business models
- You are energetic, hard-working, and willing to go the extra mile
- You are easy going and a great team player