Making hearing health easy, affordable, and accessible
Hearing Aid Dispenser
WHO WE ARE
Audicus is a disruptive consumer health startup based in New York City. We are changing the hearing aid industry with our first end-to-end online hearing aid solution - from testing to product delivery. We are highly mission-driven and have reconnected, transformed and empowered tens of thousands of lives to date. We have been dubbed the Warby Parker of hearing aids and have been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
We are looking for a New Jersey or New York State licensed audiologist or hearing aid dispenser to join our quickly growing hearing aid company.
This is a part-time position. You must be licensed to dispense hearing aids and must be able to come to our office in Midtown West, Manhattan 2 days a week (one weekend day).
- Reviewing hearing tests to see if potential customers could benefit from our devices.
- Recommending specific hearing aids based on hearing loss range.
- Programming hearing aids based on customer hearing tests.
- Answering questions about which hearing devices are suitable to a person's needs.
- Providing follow-up care, including calling customers to see how they're doing.
- Providing troubleshooting tips to customers.
- Reprogramming hearing aids based on customer feedback.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.