Client Implementation Manager
Attunely’s mission is to provide a proven, compliant, and trustworthy machine learning platform that makes the recovery of receivables easy, seamless, and profitable. To support this mission, we are looking for a highly collaborative, results-oriented Implementation Manager to join our team.
As the Implementation Manager, you will report to the SVP of Sales and work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to define, scope, and effectively manage implementation project plans to ensure projects move efficiently through the onboarding process from testing to revenue. You will work closely with Attunely sales, solution engineers, and program managers to maintain appropriate client deadlines while managing the lines of communications throughout. Above all else, you are motivated by our customers’ needs; you understand what they need, and you don’t rest until we deliver it. You are detail-oriented, with a strong technical background and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You don’t always have the answers, but you thrive on finding them. You have proficient project management skills, and you are comfortable communicating the facts in all scenarios, even if you have disappointing news.
This role presents a rare opportunity for an implementation manager to make an incredible impact at an early-stage start-up with a large addressable market opportunity. Attunely is growing fast and this role will be key to our company’s success in building and growing our team, culture, and practices, and ensuring that we execute against our product roadmap. If you are excited to dig in and join a fun, creative, and driven team, this is the role for you.
• Develop and review all implementation processes and tools for the customer implementation lifecycle and identify opportunities for potential streamlining.
• Familiarity with industry-standard project management and tracking software.
• Collaborate with client stakeholders in working towards seamless, on-time implementations.
• Partner with sales, business operation analysts, solutions engineers, and program managers to leverage resources at appropriate stages of implementation.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risks and escalations, and balance business needs with technical and other resource constraints.
• Maintain visibility and communication across multiple concurrent projects to meet and exceed customer expectations and ensure steady progress through implementation, test, and ongoing customer success.
• Ensure that internal stakeholders receive project implementation updates, and process changes in a timely fashion during scheduled update meetings or on an ad-hoc basis. If any concerns arise, proactively address with the internal team in a constructive manner.
• Take ownership by serving as the single point of accountability in resolving specific customer blockers to meeting a deliverable.
• Implementation project leader with 5+ years of hands-on project management experience in B2B SaaS, credit and collections, or financial services.
• Strongly motivated by entrepreneurial projects and experienced in collaboratively working with a diverse team.
• Demonstrated ability to design and deliver successful processes and/or customer experiences efficiently.
• Proficiency with industry-standard project management tools.
• Proven team leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to meet deliverables on an aggressive schedule.
• Ability to clearly communicate priorities and technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership.
• Strong technical foundation with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Burning desire to build great experiences for our customers.
• Prior experience working across organizational boundaries, with the ability to understand technical topics across multiple domains.
• Startup experience is a plus.
*Why Attunely: *
Attunely is a cloud-based, yield optimization platform for the delinquency stage in the credit ecosystem that uses machine learning to increase revenue recovery, thus improving outcomes for creditors, lowering risk in the credit ecosystem, and facilitating a better consumer experience.
We are a fun start-up crew based in the heart of original Seattle, Pioneer Square. We are a proud blend of techies, industry veterans, and newbies – our diverse experience makes us better. Benefits include fully-covered medical/dental/vision for every employee, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Working at a start-up has many benefits, one of them is the potential to make it big. We see a unique and large addressable market opportunity with a higher probability of a rewarding and enduring career trajectory. As a true start-up, there is ample opportunity to have direct impact on product decisions, participate in learning and professional development opportunities, and take on leadership roles. If you like digging in and getting creative in a genuinely supportive environment, Attunely is the place for you!
At Attunely, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Medical/dental/vision/life premiums covered at 100% for employees
Free healthy snacks and drinks
Free orca card
Bi-annual community involvement days
Attunely at a glance
Attunely focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Debt Collecting, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.