Machine Learning for the Financial Services Industry
Sr. Machine Learning Engineer$155k – $155k
Attunely is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our highly experienced team! This role will work within the Data Science group to design and implement our machine learning pipeline for our customers in the financial sector. The ideal candidate is a proficient software engineer with a broad understanding of data science and machine learning concepts. They must have significant experience at working with data scientists to understand and drive our production pipeline. They must be comfortable working across teams and with a range of stakeholders.
• Work within the Data Science team to implement machine learning models for customers.
• Identify and integrate new features and data sources for model improvement.
• Deploy models into the production environment and troubleshoot as necessary.
• Make improvements to the model creation pipeline (Python & Spark) to ensure improved reliability and data quality.
• Work with the engineering team to maintain common data interfaces.
• Ensure data processing architecture will support requirements of the business and satisfy the needs of data scientists.
• Discover opportunities for data acquisition.
• Experience developing and deploying code for use in a production environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• Strong mathematical reasoning skills.
• Familiarity with build tools and infrastructure-as-code technologies.
• Significant experience working within or adjacent to a data science team.
• Experience with Python.
• Experience with distributed compute pipelines such as Apache Spark or TensorFlow.
Attunely is a cloud-based, yield optimization platform for the delinquency stage in the credit ecosystem that uses machine learning to increase revenue recovery, thus improving outcomes for creditors, lowering risk in the credit ecosystem, and facilitating a better consumer experience.
We are a fun start-up crew based in the heart of original Seattle, Pioneer Square. We are a proud blend of techies, industry veterans, and newbies – our diverse experience makes us better. Benefits include fully-covered medical/dental/vision for every employee, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Working at a start-up has many benefits, one of them is the potential to make it big. We see a unique and large addressable market opportunity with a higher probability of a rewarding and enduring career trajectory. As a true start-up, there is ample opportunity to have direct impact on product decisions, participate in learning and professional development opportunities, and take on leadership roles. If you like digging in and getting creative in a genuinely supportive environment, Attunely is the place for you!
At Attunely, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Meet your team
Medical/dental/vision/life premiums covered at 100% for employees
Free healthy snacks and drinks
Free orca card
Bi-annual community involvement days
Attunely at a glance
Attunely focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Debt Collecting, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.