Machine Learning for the Financial Services Industry
Director, Product Management
Attunely’s mission is to provide a proven, compliant, and trustworthy machine learning platform that makes the recovery of receivables easy, seamless, and profitable. To support this mission, we are looking for a customer-focused and entrepreneurial leader for our Product team.
As the Director, Product Management, you will work cross-functionally with exceptional written and oral communication skills to lead the growth of the company’s product portfolio. You will lead both engineering and data science product discovery and technical delivery in partnership with multiple internal and external stakeholders. You will help build and lead a mission-driven product team to iterate upon our existing products, launch new products, and grow into new markets. You will test ideas quickly and cheaply with a scientific discipline and constantly iterate to drive product/market fit. In addition to developing direct relationships with our customers, you will use data at every opportunity to understand their needs, define the appropriate performance metrics, and measure success. You will champion a vision for our product and user experience that will delight our customers and continue to lead disruption in the industry.
This role is a rare opportunity for a strategic product leader to make an incredible impact at an early stage start-up with a large addressable market opportunity. We are growing fast and this role will be key to our company’s success in building our team, culture, practices, and product. If you are excited to dig in and join a fun, creative, and driven team, this is the role for you.
● Work directly with our enterprise clients and members of our sales, customer success, and solutions engineering teams to capture and represent the voice of our customers across the organization.
● Serve as the organizational lead for gathering, defining, and communicating specific customer requirements and feature requests for both existing and new product offerings, leaning mostly on written Product Requirements Documents (PRD’s).
● Collaborate with the executive team and other key stakeholders to define, develop, communicate, and execute the product vision, roadmap, and key performance metrics.
● Become an industry expert on our competition, market trends, key areas of differentiation, and customer segmentation, as well as serve as a subject matter expert for our industry and the needs, wants, and desires of our customers.
● Implement tooling and systems to capture customer insights and key product performance metrics, using them to communicate actionable customer insights and relevant requirements and desires across the organization.
● Be a champion for agile product discovery and delivery; collaborate with engineering and data science managers and technical program managers to ensure timely execution of product deliverables in an agile project management environment.
● Prioritize feature requests and roadmap initiatives to manage the organization through informed strategic trade-off decisions.
● Own the entire lifecycle of delivering product initiatives in collaboration with engineering, data science, sales, and client success teams.
● Serve as a player-coach – someone who can first and foremost contribute daily as an individual to product delivery as well as hire, manage, and develop individuals.
● Coordinate go-to-market strategies, product releases, and product marketing initiatives in partnership with the sales, business development, and operations teams.
● Champion accessible data-visualization and data-informed decision making across the organization.
● Support quantifying the cost and revenue opportunity for each prospective product.
● 5+ years of experience in a product management capacity.
● Exceptional technical written and oral communication and presentation skills.
● Demonstrated experience identifying and solving problems.
● Ability to create and communicate vision and persuade the relevant (internal and external) stakeholders to work with you in accomplishing that vision.
● Collaborative team-building approach to execution.
● Outstanding analytical abilities and robust project management capabilities.
● Proven ability to lead a product through its full lifecycle, from inception to scale.
● Business-to-Business product experience, preferably with a FinTech product.
● Relentless focus on our customers and their success.
● Past experience delivering machine-learning or similar analytics-powered products.
● Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, identifying key priorities, and moving quickly.
● Entrepreneurial mindset comfortable leading rapid product experimentation and delivery.
● Experience managing products to drive company financial and business goals.
● Experience working in collections and/or with financial services entities is a big plus.
● Leadership capabilities and track record building successful product teams a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing, or a related field or equivalent work experience (Master’s or MBA preferred).
● Proficiency with Excel and basic product-level financial modeling a plus.
Attunely is a cloud-based, yield optimization platform for the delinquency stage in the credit ecosystem that uses machine learning to increase revenue recovery, thus improving outcomes for creditors, lowering risk in the credit ecosystem, and facilitating a better consumer experience.
We are a fun start-up crew based in the heart of original Seattle, Pioneer Square. We are a proud blend of techies, industry veterans, and newbies – our diverse experience makes us better. Benefits include fully-covered medical/dental/vision for every employee, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Working at a start-up has many benefits, one of them is the potential to make it big. We see a unique and large addressable market opportunity with a higher probability of a rewarding and enduring career trajectory. As a true start-up, there is ample opportunity to have direct impact on product decisions, participate in learning and professional development opportunities, and take on leadership roles. If you like digging in and getting creative in a genuinely supportive environment, Attunely is the place for you!
At Attunely, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Medical/dental/vision/life premiums covered at 100% for employees
Free healthy snacks and drinks
Free orca card
Bi-annual community involvement days
Attunely at a glance
Attunely focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Debt Collecting, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.