Machine Learning for the Financial Services Industry
Senior Data Scientist
Attunely is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our highly experienced team! This role will work with our Data Science group to develop individualized ML models for our customers in the financial sector. The ideal candidate is adept at developing and improving predictive models, as well as rigorously evaluating their effectiveness. They must have significant experience at working with large amounts of data from multiple sources and at translating their insights into functioning code. They must be comfortable working across teams and with a range of stakeholders. The right candidate will have a passion for economic modeling and for working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes, as well a drive for personal growth within the data science field.
• Work with the Data Science team to develop machine learning models for customers.
• Use analytical methods to assess and improve models.
• Researching new features and data sources for model improvement.
• Work with the sales team to present analysis of model performance to customers.
• Make improvements to the model creation pipeline (Python & Spark).
• Assist in cleaning and structuring data.
• Experience with creating machine learning models for use in an economics context.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• Significant experience extracting insights from large data sets.
• Experience testing hypotheses or models for accuracy against new data sets.
• Experience using computer languages to manipulate and process data.
• Significant data science experience, ideally including an advanced degree in a data-heavy quantitative field.
• Experience with Python.
• Experience with Apache Spark is a plus.
Attunely is a cloud-based, yield optimization platform for the delinquency stage in the credit ecosystem. We use machine learning to increase revenue recovery, thus improving outcomes for creditors, lowering risk in the credit ecosystem and facilitating a better consumer experience.
We are a fun start-up crew based in the heart of original Seattle, Pioneer Square. We are a proud blend of techies, industry veterans, and newbies – our diverse experience makes us better. Benefits include fully-covered medical/dental/vision for every employee, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Working at a start-up has many benefits, one of them is the potential to make it big. We see a unique and large addressable market opportunity with a higher probability of a rewarding and enduring career trajectory. As a true start-up, there is ample opportunity to have direct impact on product decisions, participate in learning and professional development opportunities, and take on legit leadership roles. If you like digging in and getting creative in a genuinely supportive environment, Attunely is the place for you!
At Attunely, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Medical/dental/vision/life premiums covered at 100% for employees
Free healthy snacks and drinks
Free orca card
Bi-annual community involvement days
Attunely at a glance
Attunely focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Debt Collecting, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.