Machine Learning for the Financial Services Industry
Sr. Solutions Engineer$155k – $155k
Attunely is looking for a talented Sr. Solutions Engineer to join our team. This role will work with customers to understand and process inbound and outbound data streams, including analyzing customer data, writing custom integrations to ingest data, and deploying customized cloud instances of Attunely software for customers. The ideal candidate is adept at communicating with customers, analyzing structured data, writing data transformation functions, and troubleshooting production issues. They must have significant experience working directly with customers and with driving system integrations. They must be comfortable writing complex scripts in Python or a similar language. The right candidate will have a passion for driving customer success.
• Work with the Sales and Solutions Engineering teams to onboard new customers.
• Coordinate with the Data Science team to provide processed customer data for model development.
• Coordinate with customer IT personnel to set up data transfers and formats, and to shepherd integrations to completion.
• Write custom customer integration plugins (in Python) to handle data ingestion.
• Provide ongoing support to ensure customer success.
• A focus on, and advocacy for, customer results.
• Significant experience in a B2B customer facing role.
• Experience working with Linux systems, ideally in cloud environments.
• Significant experience writing complex scripts in a modern computer language.
• Experience coordinating projects across multiple teams in an organization.
• Experience with AWS a plus.
• Experience with Python a plus.
Attunely is a cloud-based, yield optimization platform for the delinquency stage in the credit ecosystem that uses machine learning to increase revenue recovery, thus improving outcomes for creditors, lowering risk in the credit ecosystem, and facilitating a better consumer experience.
We are a fun start-up crew based in the heart of original Seattle, Pioneer Square. We are a proud blend of techies, industry veterans, and newbies – our diverse experience makes us better. Benefits include fully-covered medical/dental/vision for every employee, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Working at a start-up has many benefits, one of them is the potential to make it big. We see a unique and large addressable market opportunity with a higher probability of a rewarding and enduring career trajectory. As a true start-up, there is ample opportunity to have direct impact on product decisions, participate in learning and professional development opportunities, and take on legit leadership roles. If you like digging in and getting creative in a genuinely supportive environment, Attunely is the place for you!
At Attunely, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Medical/dental/vision/life premiums covered at 100% for employees
Free healthy snacks and drinks
Free orca card
Bi-annual community involvement days
Attunely at a glance
Attunely focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Debt Collecting, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.