Personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands & organizations
Client Strategy Manager
*About Attentive: *
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $110 million Series C investment led by Sequoia and IVP—two of the world’s leading venture firms—in early 2020, less than 8 months after its Series B round due to strong customer traction. We’ve seen 347% customer growth in just one year, and now work with 1000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, Party City, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
To learn more, visit Attentivemobile.com
We are looking for a driven customer success person to join our team as a Client Strategy Manager. You will work closely with the executive team to help refine and improve our customer success processes and playbooks. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be working with customers as a trusted consultant and to own customer relationships completely.
• Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
• Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
• Lead and present at regular client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
• Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
• Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Account management experience required, preferably at a marketing/software company
• Strong understanding in customer success techniques and strategies
• Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
• Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools Interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
Benefits & Perks
• Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
• Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
• Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events
• An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it. Values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Stock options and 401k
Daily catered lunch and great snacks
$100/month fitness reimbursement
Team offsites, company-wide events, and employee-led activities
Attentive at a glance
Attentive focuses on Mobile, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Santa Monica. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Attentive has raised $124M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.