Stop asking questions. Start getting answers. Insights for sales operations, managers, and leaders
Senior Customer Support Specialist
As Atrium's Senior Customer Support Specialist and the founding member of the Support arm of Atrium's Customer organization, you will be the first point of contact directly impacting the day-to-day experience of our customers as Atrium helps their revenue organizations maximize their performance. You will strive to deliver a helpful and empathetic Support experience through creative problem-solving, attention to detail, and a deep knowledge of how Atrium works and will be responsible for answering client questions, teaching product functionality and troubleshooting technical issues via phone and email.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a deep knowledge of Atrium's software to remove barriers to our customers accessing the value of the software
- Work with customers to effectively resolve issues through video call, phone and email communications
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for our customers
- Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each customer
- Create and maintain documents that answer common support questions and encourage customer self-reliance
- Collaborate with the other members of the Customer Success organization to more deeply engage customers with our platform, and improve the overall customer experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Prioritizes to triage and resolve incoming questions, problems, and requests directly from customers
- Has exceptional oral and written communication skills that show energy and empathy
- Is organized, process-driven, and capable of working with the Head of Customer Success to develop the tools and documentation to respond to an evolving customer experience
- Takes ownership of solving customer issues from receipt through to resolution
- Would be excited to mentor future hires within the Support organization
- Has previous customer-facing experience, preferably in a customer support role for a technology company
- Has basic familiarity with Salesforce and Zendesk
- Is able to work in the United States
This is a full-time, remote role on a welcoming and inclusive team. However you identify, whatever background you bring with you, and wherever in the U.S. you are based, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to bring your skills, talents, and perspectives to work every day.
Atrium's performance intelligence software uses data and smart analytics to empower revenue teams to make better informed decisions. We empower individuals to better manage their time and actions to focus on reaching their primary goals, we transform managers into superheroes who know what's going on in their organization, so they can celebrate successes and provide assistance in real time, and we enable executives to run efficient organizations that focus on top goals, and don’t waste valuable employee energy on fruitless efforts.
As a team, we focus on learning and growing together so that each team member can push themselves and develop their careers. We prioritize direct, honest, and empathetic communication with our customers and with one another.