A venture fund that founds and funds companies
Sales Development Representative (Pre-Launch Startup)
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
Atomic is seeking a sales hire for a stealth startup in the real estate space. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and hands-on team player to work with the Atomic team to grow a new startup.
We are seeking a high energy and organized Sales Development Representative to educate customers on our product and coordinate home visits with our Home Consultants. SDRs will focus their energy on effectively communicating our value props and building relationships with customers, with the ultimate goal of connecting them with our Home Consultants for a meeting on-site. This opportunity is located in San Francisco.
As the first SDR hire you will not only have the ability to create value through immediate increase in our deal flow but will have the opportunity to structure our sales systems, work directly with our executive team and shape our culture. This is a career path role with potential for rapid promotion.
What You'll Do:
- Qualify inbound leads and explore new opportunities for growth
- Schedule in-person meetings (or phone calls) for Home Consultants
- Work closely with Home Consultants to ensure meeting hand-off successfully occurs
- Act as the subject matter expert on our product, providing prospects with peace of mind that we are unlike any company in the industry
- Present our value props in a clear and concise manner
- Diligently update Salesforce, ensuring our CRM system stays up-to-date with correct information
- Have full knowledge of target prospect base and manage an ongoing prospect pipeline
- Report to sales leadership on numbers including outreach, connects, meetings scheduled, etc.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy interacting with people via phone, email and social media to articulate ideas and gain their trust, and have experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate attention to detail.
- A track record of personal accountability, and a high standard of integrity and professionalism. You’ve demonstrated resilience and a desire to succeed in the face of new and/or unforeseen challenges.
- Team-player with a strong desire to help enforce and improve internal processes.
- A desire to learn, grow and get in on the ground floor of a company that is changing housing.
- Receptive to feedback, with the willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-2+ years of experience in a sales-related role.
- Background in homebuilding, real estate or construction sales is a bonus!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.