A venture fund that founds and funds companies.
Growth Product Manager (Pre-Launch Startup)
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
Atomic is seeking a first product and growth hire for a stealth startup in the health and wellness space. This is a unique opportunity for a strong growth-oriented builder to work with the Atomic team to launch a new startup. We’re looking for a passionate and resourceful Growth Product Manager who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to help build and scale a digital healthcare company from the ground up.
- Identify and build growth levers that can help increase new customer (patient) acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Use a strong creative and data-driven approach to unlock highest potential areas across the product experience and continuously test what unlocks growth
- Develop a rapid pace of testing, learning, iterating and improving
- Strive for meaningful product growth that is core to the mission and purpose of the company instead of hacks or tricks for short-term unsustainable growth
- Be a strong leader of the cross-functional team across design, engineering and customer experience and effectively incorporate various inputs and perspectives
- As the company grows, be responsible for building a world-class growth organization and supporting new products and initiatives
- Intellectually curious, analytical, ask a lot of questions and constantly take things apart to see what makes them tick
- Willing and able to take a data-driven, structured and almost scientific approach to any challenge starting from inception through the execution and post-mortem stages
- Driven to tackle challenges in fast, iterative sprints to help build a business from the ground up rather than long, drawn-out campaigns
- Used to prefer functioning in areas where there isn’t a lot or structure with plenty of room to experiment, and be able to make it organized chaos
- Able to wrap your head around the big-picture and also articulate that to get buy-in from a cross-functional group of stakeholders across design, engineering and customer experience
- 2+ years of product management / product operations / product ownership experience with 4 - 6 years of overall professional experience
- Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices as well as how social channels work and how best to leverage them to help us grow
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Demonstrated use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- An ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects in a fluid and ambiguous environment
- A love of fast changing environments while being able to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.