A venture fund that founds and funds companies
Customer Experience Specialist/Program Coordinator (Pre-Launch Startup)
Atomic is looking for its first Customer Experience Specialist/Program Coordinator whose primary role is to ensure its growing customer are seeing success on our digital health platform and improving the product and program for the future. This role is focused on building a successful customer experience while also working with ongoing customers.
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
What You'll Do:
- Work with customers on a weekly basis to create specific and achievable goals that help them achieve their long-term goals of weight loss
- Interact with our customers via several channels (Email, SMS, Social, etc.)
- Problem solve on the fly by identifying product and technical issues and use appropriate troubleshooting steps leading to resolution
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to find resolutions to improve the customer experience
- Help build out processes that enhance the productivity of the CX team
- Track trends and customer feedback
- Write weekly health content to send to customers that is engaging
Who You Are:
- Customer-Focused: you are naturally empathetic and always aim to gain the trust of the customer
- Strong Communicator: you enjoy creative writing and also know when it’s time to be serious and get straight to the point. Excellent spelling and grammar are a must. Phone and social media management skills a big plus
- Problem Solver: we’re not a one-answer-fits-all type of place. You are the type of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way
- Strong Multi-tasker: there’s a lot going on around here. You should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities
- Always looking to improve: from communications to systems, you should be someone who is invested in helping the company be the best it can be while aiming to make the customer’s life easier
- Passion for health and wellness industry, and stays up to date with current research and trends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of customer service and/or operational experience
- Experience with a CRM tool
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution and program management skills
- Technologically inclined
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.