A venture fund that founds and funds companies.
Remrise is a direct-to-consumer startup, focusing on holistic sleep solutions. Remrise combines the best of the East and the West offering rotational, personalized, plant-based formulas, combined with a dynamic suite of tools, including sleep tracking and meditation, to improve sleep over time.
We are looking for a savvy Finance Manager to help with day to day financial operations and planning as we scale and grow the business.
You can expect to:
- Own and put in place systems and processes for timely payments, accurate invoicing, and smooth financial operations across the enterprise.
- Be accountable for all accounting operations of the company, to include managing monthly and quarterly close, identifying and executing optimal processes for AP and managing financial controls
- Own and update operating and financial planning models for in-depth analyses and reporting to CEO
- Help continuously improve reporting frameworks and processes to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable data across companies
You’ll love this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years experience across the range of accounting and finance for a rapidly growing VC backed company or similar experience
- A builder's mindset - start up experience preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and rapidly evolving business landscapes
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude, inquisitive nature, and a passion for uncovering insights
- Motivated team player who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business with curiosity, humility, humor and professionalism
- Detailed understanding of Quick Books
- Excellent quantitative skills with previous experience in building and owning models in Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Prior experience with IFRS
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Exciting, challenging work that promises to keep you on your toes
- Opportunity to work closely with a tight-knit team to grow both within finance and in other aspects of business
- Competitive Compensation, in benefits and salary
- Catered dinner Monday through Thursday
- Fully stocked common area
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. -----
Remrise is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Terminal considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.