A venture fund that founds and funds companies.
Patient Experience Manager (Pre-Launch Startup)
Atomic is seeking a first hire focused on patient experience for a stealth startup in the health and wellness space. This is a unique opportunity for a patient-focused, empathetic hands-on operator to work with the Atomic team to launch a new startup.
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We’re looking for a passionate and resourceful Patient Experience Manager who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to help build and scale a digital healthcare company from the ground up.
- Solve patient and doctor inquiries via email and phone and also CRM and EMR tools
- Create and improve reply templates, support content and all other patient and doctor facing materials
- Own patient interactions and hold a high bar for the entire patient experience
- Understand patient success metrics by communicating with customers, analysis of their customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other qualitative feedback
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Advocate for patients by identifying trends, synthesizing feedback and requests into actionable insights and improvements to patient processes, policies and products
- Treat Support as a critical product, building and iterating on the entire patient experience
- As the company grows, be responsible for building a world-class patient experience organization and supporting new products and initiatives
- Highly motivated and hungry to launch a company from scratch and work across all aspects of the business.
- Results oriented and are most comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based, and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment
- Receptive to change, flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change.
- An outstanding communicator. You can distill datasets into key themes or learnings and succinctly communicate these to stakeholders in a way relevant to each stakeholder.
- Very process-driven and hate doing same things more than two times and like to share your learnings to help make you and the entire team more effective
- Collaborative contributor, fun to work with and for, effective in influencing and coaching others and collaborating with them to create phenomenal results
- Experience working in high-growth technology, direct customer or client-facing roles
- Analytical abilities complemented by a strong consumer-centric mindset and process orientation; you can independently think through tricky problems to identify root causes (previous work in tech support would is a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A love of fast changing environments while being able to adapt to new situations quickly and think on their feet
- A desire to help people and continuously improve the patient experience and/or a passion for digital healthcare and patients
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.