A venture fund that founds and funds companies.
Customer Success Specialist (Pre-Launch Startup)
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
Atomic is looking for its first Customer Success Specialist whose primary role is to ensure its growing customer base is a) smoothly on-boarded onto our digital health platform and b) supported amicably throughout the customer lifecycle.
What You'll Do:
- Act as an ambassador of our company’s vision, value proposition, and brand
- Manage high-volume inbound support channels (Email, SMS, Social, etc.) while maintaining support SLA goals
- Problem solve on the fly by identifying product and technical issues and use appropriate troubleshooting steps leading to resolution
- Assist with implementing, reporting and analyzing customer support metrics
- Identify opportunities for improvement, contribute to solutions and enhance workflow efficiency to improve the customer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to find resolutions to support issues
Who You Are:
- Empathetic ; you connect well with other people and understand the customer’s pain points
- A passionate problem solver that is scrappy and comfortable with risk ; any small, early-stage business faces big challenges, and you should be prepared to proactively identify and solve challenges on the fly
- A communicator ; you are able to break down complicated concepts into simple terms that even your baby cousin Bobby can understand
- Coachable ; you are excited about the opportunity to learn
- Someone that cares ; you have an interest in health & wellness and a burning desire to help others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 0-3 years of customer service and/or operational experience
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation and on-time delivery
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Technologically inclined; experience with SQL or HTML a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.