A venture fund that founds and funds companies.
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We’re looking for a recruiter to join our team. You’ll be part of a Talent team that cares deeply about quality and candidate experience. We’re privileged with helping early teams (and Atomic itself) realize value in their early hires, in identification of candidates, mentoring on process, and much more!
Unfortunately, we don’t have the bandwidth to support an entry level person for the role, but we’re open to a wide variety of previous experiences and skills. The most successful applicants will have 2-4 years experience recruiting for an early stage or growth company.
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years experience in full cycle recruiting, including sourcing and technical recruiting
- Experience scaling early stage teams, either as an agency partner or in house
- Enjoy working on a wide variety of roles
- Understand the balance between urgency and thoughtfulness
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with constant change
- Bonus if you have agency experience
What You'll Do
- Work across multiple Atomic portfolio companies in business and technology focused roles
- Work on roles within our portfolio, from req creation to closing
- Be an advocate for competency based recruiting
- Build and work with inclusionary recruiting practices
- Help build processes that work for the culture of each portfolio company
What You'll Get
- An early spot at a very exciting take on the VC model
- Exposure to early stage companies
- Potentially a huge level up in your experience. We’ll make sure you see a lot of growth in your skill set
- Competitive Compensation: benefits, equity in portfolio companies, and salary
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.