A venture fund that founds and funds companies.
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
Love helping people and always have a smile on your face? Atomic is seeking someone who will act as the first point of contact for employees and visitors in our San Francisco office. This role will be working with the Atomic team to create and shape Atomic’s office environment and provide administrative support to our portfolio companies’ cofounders.
What You'll Do:
- Greet all employees and guests who come through the door
- Proactively help with office cleanliness as a part of daily routine and walkthroughs
- Distribute mail, courier packages and other deliveries throughout the day
- Heavy calendar management in a rapidly and ever-changing environment
- Provide ad-hoc support to Office Lead, staff members and departments as necessary
- Help with coordinating, setting up and breaking down meetings
- Maintain a schedule of deliveries and follow up with vendors
- Promptly arrive at 8:30am to open office
Who You Are:
- Have working knowledge of Google business applications, including Gmail, GCalendar, Google Drive, and Google Docs
- You stay cool under pressure and have the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Have strong problem-solving skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues
- You're positive and energetic with a passion to keep things organized and orderly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Have a "can-do" approach and are determined to get the results you want
- Strong organizational skills and someone who lives in the details, thinks about processes and knows how to get and keep things organized
- You are energized by the ever-changing atmosphere of a growing and evolving startup
- Bonus points for photoshop & office / excel
What You'll Get:
- An early spot at a very exciting take on the VC model.
- Exposure to early stage companies; you might get to be at the start of the next big thing.
- Potentially a huge level up in your experience.
- Competitive Compensation, in benefits, equity in portfolio companies, and salary.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.