A venture fund that founds and funds companies.
HR Generalist (Bungalow)
Bungalow is the largest and fastest growing co-living company in the United States and we’re tackling two very challenging, very human problems of our generation — housing affordability and loneliness.
As the HR Generalist, you will be responsible for managing employee relations, performance management, benefits management, training, and compensation functions in a dynamic, fast paced, startup environment. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who can relate to individuals at all levels within the organization. You must be sensitive to both company and employee needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to the HR Department by responding to employee requests, filing, auditing, and generating report
- Own the offboarding and onboarding process, which includes new hire orientation, benefits eligibility, and exit interviews
- Work closely with Payroll to ensure timely payroll processing, and complying with final paycheck laws across several states
- Maintain all digital files and ensure that employee data is accurate
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and streamline existing HR business processes
- Assist with special projects and company events as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent years of experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of prior HR experience
- Ability to adjust and adapt to change
- Thrives in a face paced, hyper-growth environment
- Experience working with both salaried and hourly employees a plus
What You'll Get:
- Competitive compensation in benefits, salary, and equity; Full health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Fully stocked break room
- Commuter benefits
- Free catered dinners Monday through Thursday through Zesty
- A flexible vacation policy
- A beautiful workspace in the Presidio of San Francisco
Bungalow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Bungalow considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.