A venture fund that founds and funds companies
Director of Growth Marketing
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We are seeking a well-rounded and exceptional growth marketer to accelerate growth for new startups incubated at Atomic in the 0-to-1 stage. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic, analytical, and hands-on marketer to build on Atomic’s strong track record of launching high growth companies and work across multiple high velocity projects.
- Own all aspects of growth product marketing for all new Atomic companies
- Define the growth and marketing stack for all new Atomic companies
- Drive early customer acquisition across multiple channels (not limited to organic, search, paid, etc.) and accelerate product feedback loopsRapidly prototype product onboarding, user journey, and marketing campaigns
- Rapidly prototype product onboarding, user journey, and marketing campaigns
- Lead growth deep dives and develop approaches to measure growth initiatives
- Lead and manage vendors and contractors to implement campaigns
- Lead and manage agency relationships to devise creative brand strategies and assist in execution of said strategies
- Share knowledge and create visibility into marketing learnings across the portfolio
- Help recruit and train embedded growth teams for growing portfolio companies as they scale up
- At the forefront of marketing trends and emerging media opportunities for both B2C and B2B businesses
- A strategic, consumer-centric thinker.
- Results oriented. Most comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based, and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment.
- An outstanding communicator. You can distill datasets into key themes or learnings and succinctly communicate these to stakeholders in a way relevant to each stakeholder.
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change.
- A strong team leader, fun to work with and for, effective in influencing and coaching others and collaborating with them to create phenomenal results.
- Experience leading growth at a high-growth technology startup
- Expertise in performance marketing and media planning across search, display, paid social, and affiliate channels
- Analytical abilities complemented by a strong brand sensibility
- Track record of building high performance teams
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.