A venture fund that founds and funds companies.
Product Data Analyst
At Atomic we found (and fund) companies addressing some of society’s most intractable problems, including those in health care, real estate, and other industries. Remrise is Atomic's latest direct-to-consumer startup, focusing on holistic sleep solutions. Remrise combines the best of the East and the West offering rotational, personalized, plant-based formulas, combined with a dynamic suite of tools, including sleep tracking and meditation, to improve sleep over time.
We are looking for an experienced data analyst to join our team at Remrise. You will dive deep into our data, work collaboratively across teams and share insights. You will play a central role in bringing data to the forefront of all decisions and be an important data advisor at the launch of new initiatives. If you are a curious analyst with strong SQL and business acumen we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with marketing, product and engineering team to understand our customers and ultimately create a better shopping experience
- Design dashboards and reports to communicate business trends and opportunities
- Analyze, interpret and communicate results
- Be an expert in our marketing data, including channel spend and attribution data
- Work closely with data engineering to validate data and ensure we have data points needed for analysis
- Enable self-service analytics through BI enhancements
- Measure the effectiveness of offline marketing campaigns using various methodologies including holdout testing and causal impact
- Analyze experiments to evaluate the performance of our website, platform and marketing efforts, and optimize conversion
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of related work experience in analytics
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with at least one analytics & visualization tool such as Periscope,Looker, Tableau
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business or quantitative focused study
- Proficiency with website analytics tools like Heap, Amplitude or Google Analytics(at least one)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Opportunity to work with talented people focused on making an impact
- As part of the Atomic family of companies (hims, Zenreach, Bungalow, Terminal,Homebound) you’ll work in a vibrant and dynamic office within a beautiful, park-like setting in the Presidio’s Letterman Buildings overlooking the Palace of Fine Arts and San Francisco Bay
- Access to the Letterman Complex’s gym overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge
- Delicious, healthy catered dinners 4 nights / week and healthy snacks at your disposal
Remrise is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under US federal, state, or local law.