Full Stack Software Engineer$100k – $150k • 0.05% – 0.2%
What you’ll do:
You’ll build out the core functionality of the Atom Finance web and mobile platforms in a creative and collaborative environment. You will:
- Own projects related to both building out new functionality on the platform and improving existing features
- Create engaging UIs using performant and modern React and React Native
- Build on top of our Node services to fetch data from providers and serve it to users
- Take on initiatives related to managing infrastructure and improving internal processes
Who you are:
- Fluent in React
- Fluent in at least one web framework, especially Express
- Comfortable with SQL
- You prize reliability, simplicity, and robustness in building out systems
- You communicate clearly and listen well
- You are a self-starter and comfortable taking on a variety of roles
Optional skills and experience:
- React Native
Atom offers competitive benefits including Health, Dental and Vision plans, 401(k) Matching, a complimentary Equinox gym membership, Commuter Benefits, Flexible hours and PTO.
We are building a highly scalable platform on a modern stack. Here you will have the chance to build things from the ground up, and own products and features from the start. You will tackle challenges including data storage & analytics, scalability & efficiency, mobile development, user experience and more.
Atom Finance at a glance
Atom Finance focuses on Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://atomfinance.com