Improve your collaborations. amplify and reinforce teams and projects through software
Product Marketing Manager, Confluence (Growth)
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
(This role can be located in San Francisco, Mountain View, or Remote)
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. With over 60,000 customers, 190 million pages created, and millions of end users, Confluence is changing how we work. Teams at Netflix, NASA, and the New York Times use Confluence to help them create, collaborate, and organize work all in one place. Do you thrive working in a high-velocity low-touch marketing model? Do you feel at home working across cross-functional teams to get stuff done? If so, you’ll be a great fit for this PMM role. Your deliverables will include leading growth initiatives, from paid marketing optimization to onboarding and activation. You’ll lead the GTM plan for relevant product launches and look for integration opportunities across the Atlassian product portfolio.
More about you:
- You have 3-5 years of product and/or growth marketing experience within SaaS or tech companies
- You can think strategically about a market and craft the right strategy to go after it
- You are a strong critical thinker who feels comfortable pouring over analytics to make data-driven decisions, yet you don’t lose sight of the big picture
- You’ll be leading new areas for Confluence Product Marketing so you’ll need to bring an iterative mindset and be comfortable driving for clarity in ambiguous situations
Success in this role looks like:
- Partnering with growth and product teams to drive onboarding and activation initiatives
- Developing and driving the cross-sell execution plan for Confluence
- Plan and manage product launches that drive trials, create buzz, and grow our brand
- Partner with product managers, growth product marketing peers, developers, data scientists, and designers to develop, implement and analyze growth experiments
- Conduct thoughtful pre-analysis to support any proposed experiment ideas
- Partner with paid marketing to optimize our channels
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun!
Atlassian at a glance
Atlassian focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Project Management, Collaboration, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Boston, and Mountain View. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Atlassian has raised $210M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2014.