Improve your collaborations. amplify and reinforce teams and projects through software
Senior Technical Recruiter
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
We're growing faster than ever and are on the look out for an awesome Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our company today!
If you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience, this is the role for you. We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done. You are dedicated to innovation, and use experience to produce results. Our Recruiters are responsible for all parts of the recruitment lifecycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice, and guiding hiring manager relationships. The right person thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and agile environment and will enjoy the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7 + years experience in full cycle technical recruiting, ideally from a mix of internal and agency gigs
- Innovative sourcing methodologies and creative channels to find new candidates
- An ideal candidate will have a background in a software industry and prides themselves on understanding the competitive landscape today for software recruiting
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach with our hiring manager community and craft win/win outcomes
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- The ability to work optimally in high pressure situations and come up with a creative ways of hitting your targets
- An interest in how branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines
- Experience supporting product & engineering teams
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun!
Atlassian at a glance
Atlassian focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Project Management, Collaboration, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Boston, and Mountain View. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Atlassian has raised $210M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2014.