Improve your collaborations. amplify and reinforce teams and projects through software
Channel Product Marketing Manager, Jira Align
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Role may be based out of either Austin, TX or San Francisco, CA. We will consider candidates with deep subject matter expertise anywhere in the United States.
Product Marketing at Atlassian builds the GTM strategy, tells the story, and executes the plan. For Jira Align our mission is to help companies unleash the potential of their employees through more agile ways of working. Agile companies deliver better products faster, have more engaged employees, and thrive during periods of disruption.
Product Marketing Managers at Atlassian are experts in our customers, our market, our and our product. We combine the head and the heart to bring analytical rigor and inspired creativity to our jobs to make the biggest impact for our customers, our careers, and the broader Atlassian team.
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who understands the transformative role that agility plays in helping the world’s largest companies become more innovative, better places to work. We are looking for a PMM with a penchant for building, scaling, and enabling the channel. Your role will be to develop and implement marketing strategies, content, and programs that increase awareness and adoption of Atlassian’s agile at scale solution, Jira Align.
- You’ve helped build and scale a channel with great product marketing.
- You understand the value of agility as a principle and culture and its roots in software development.
- You’ve been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies for critical areas of a business.
- You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- You love it when your work moves the needle, closes a deal, or makes an impact for a customer.
You will get to:
- Work with the founding team from Agilecraft to help scale a strategic acquisition at one of the fastest-growing SaaS leaders in the world.
- Help build a channel GTM that engages the largest companies with a value prop that has never been more relevant, enterprise agility.
- Define the enterprise buyer, user personas, pain points, needs, pain points, and goals that Jira Align and Atlassian uniquely solve.
- Be a spokesperson, evangelist, and thought leader with the channel, analysts, customers, and in the agile community.
- Partner with design, creative, campaigns, sales, and content marketing to create campaigns and programs that stand out.
- Collaborate with channel sales and marketing leaders to co-own the number for the channel.
We'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of related experience in channel marketing and product marketing.
- The ability to create and tell a story that simplifies complex technology, inspires action, and stands out.
- Experience with channel enablement and co-marketing with partners to reach VP and C-level executives in large-scale enterprises.
- Experience driving enablement for field teams and the channel.
- Track record of creating great content and collateral that impacts the sales process, customers, and partners.
- Curiosity- You combine analysis and intuition to solve problems and develop strategy.
- The ability to influence- You can create a POV and build support for your ideas.
- Excitability- When you invest in your career and role the team can tell you enjoy the outcomes of your effort, you celebrate wins.
- You gain motivation and experience from losses.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun!
Atlassian at a glance
Atlassian focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Project Management, Collaboration, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Boston, and Mountain View. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Atlassian has raised $210M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2014.