Improve your collaborations. amplify and reinforce teams and projects through software
Technical Account Manager - Jira Align (Remote, East)
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian Technical Account Managers (TAMs) for Jira Align guide our largest customers to build and deliver amazing value to their business with Jira Align. TAMs for Jira Align are technology and process champions. They provide thought leadership, analysis and actionable insights to frame a customer’s strategic direction. We then partner with our customers to help them achieve these business outcomes on Atlassian. TAMs for Jira Align work with their customers to better understand their Agile scaling needs and how Jira Align can meet their transformation efforts. You'll be the customer's trusted advisor from Atlassian to accelerate the effectiveness of their teams using Atlassian's Jira Align solution. As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for Jira Align, you will be responsible for maintaining key relationships with our post-sale Jira Align customers. You'll also reach into all parts of Atlassian to champion the customer’s cause and facilitate a deeper level of engagement with the customer. You will help our strongest promoters showcase their successes to their peers, and serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets. Atlassian TAMs for Jira Align strive to help enterprise customers get the most of their Atlassian investment.
Up to 30% travel may be required for this role.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 2+ years of Enterprise customer facing roles
- Strong familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies, including SAFe
- Experience helping organizations scale Agile principles
- Demonstrated ability to take customer insights from the field and inspire changes to the business
- Customer interview skills, including the ability to dig deep into root causes
- Analytical skills to identify and articulate themes from customer data
- Experience working on cross-functional projects, engaging closely with Sales, Product, Support and other teams
- Experience helping an organization adopt an Atlassian product or similar
- Project management skills
- Confidence and motivation to creatively tackle problems, self-learn and pivot quickly
It's great if you have, but not required:
- Implementing SAFe® with SPC Certification (4.0 or newer)
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun!
Atlassian at a glance
Atlassian focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Project Management, Collaboration, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Boston, and Mountain View. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Atlassian has raised $210M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2014.