Improve your collaborations. amplify and reinforce teams and projects through software
Technical Account Manager - Onboarding Success (Remote)
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian Technical Account Managers (TAMs) for Onboarding Success manage engagements with new Jira Align customers as they begin their implementation journey with Atlassian and Solution Partners. TAMs for Onboarding Success are strong relationship managers responsible for building a positive relationship with clients. They are responsible for helping to facilitate key activities that set new Jira Align customers up for success as they build and deliver amazing value using Jira Align. A few of the main duties of a TAM for Onboarding Success include coordinating assigned company resources for the client, managing the client expectations, and working closely with Jira Align Solutions Architects and other internal teams to support the client. TAMs for Onboarding Success will be key to understanding and helping to promote opportunities for service and tool expansion within a client organization.As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for Onboarding Success, you will be responsible for maintaining key relationships with our post-sale Jira Align customers. You'll also reach into all parts of Atlassian to champion and facilitate a deeper level of engagement with our largest enterprise customers. You will help our strongest promoters showcase successes to their peers, and serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets. Atlassian TAMs for Onboarding Success strive to help enterprise customers get the most of their Atlassian investment.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 2+ years of Enterprise customer facing roles
- Demonstrated customer relationship management ability
- Ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Customer interview skills, including the ability to dig deep into root causes
- Analytical skills to identify and articulate themes from customer data
- Experience working on cross-functional projects, engaging closely with Sales, Product, Support and other teams
- Experience helping an organization adopt an Atlassian product or similar
- Project management skills
- Confidence and motivation to creatively tackle problems, self-learn and pivot quickly
It's great if you have, but not required:
- Strong familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies, including SAFe
- Experience helping organizations scale Agile principles
- Implementing SAFe® with SPC Certification (4.0 or newer)
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun!
Atlassian at a glance
Atlassian focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Project Management, Collaboration, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Boston, and Mountain View. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Atlassian has raised $210M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2014.