The Modern Property Management Company
Engineering Intern$0k – $30k
We are looking for an engineering intern who is interested in having a supportive playground to run with projects and deliver high-value business tools that help drive company growth forward.
As Our Engineering Intern, You Will:
● Have ownership of your own initiatives within the company
● Build products used by and engaged with thousands of people monthly
● Work closely with the operations and sales teams to provide business-critical applications and services
● Be on the inside of a fast-growing startup with the freedom to explore and experiment.
Need to have
● Deep understanding of and ability to develop RESTful APIs
Nice to Have
● Understanding of Stateless Architecture
● Open Source Contributions
● You're Self Reliant.
You know what you know, and you know how to ask for help with what you don’t. Once you're confident enough to execute, you’re capable of doing so with minimal oversight.
● You Deliver Solutions.
You're driven to provide holistic solutions for your team and users. You want to see things through to the end.
● You Care About Making an Impact.
You want to make a difference: in how people behave or how the world perceives a job/role/function, and you want the freedom and capability to make that difference.
● You’re Self-Aware.
You are introspective and capable of effectively communicating your feelings in near-real-time.
● You’re Open.
You hate resentment and you love open communication, even the hard conversations.