Growth Optimization Group - Sports and Sports Technology
Partner$50k – $100k • 10.0% – 15.0%
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Partner/President to manage the Business Operations, orchestrate our Clients andIndependent Contractors. You will be the front of the company and will be working with some of the most exciting companies in Sports and Sports Technology.
The candidate is ideally a Type A personality and able to work diligently in a fast paced environment. Providing the organizational strategies with the dedication to create and apply an effective sales contracts and multiple revenue streams.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through the sales and
strategic partnerships offerings for our clients, while forging strong relationships with clients, contractors and investors.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer
• Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
• Arrange commission and contract structures for maximum success
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop independent contractors into valuable salespeople
• Proven sales track record (Preferably in the sports space)
• Experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity, Investments, Startups, is a huge asset
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Covve)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge (Professional Sports, Technology, etc)
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Serious applicants only, please.
Athletic Venture Advisors at a glance
Athletic Venture Advisors focuses on Sports, Startups, Venture Capital, and Technology. Their company has offices in London, Toronto, and Charlotte. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.