This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
Find exclusive online offers for Galaxy S5, iPhone 5s, and the best selection of FREE phones from AT&T. Save on Internet and TV with U-verse bundles.
AT&T hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when AT&T posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- Windows Central
- 1 month ago
- Earlier this year, reports broke that Warner Bros. parent company AT&T was looking to sell Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, which consists of studios like NetherRealm Games, Rocksteady Games, Monolith Productions and several others. The sale was reportedly for a price between $2 billion to 4 billion.
- Now, according to Bloomberg, the sale is no longer happening.
- WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar noted that the WB Games unit was being kept as part of the Studios and Networks group.
- Android Police
- 3 months ago
- AT&T has decided that now is the best time to send a scaremongering email to some customers, telling them that their device "is not compatible with the new network and you need to replace it to continue receiving service."
- The email conveniently doesn't explicitly mention that this will only affect customers as late as February 2022, only linking to that information.
- AT&T only whitelists a small number of handsets it directly sells to customers for 4G voice calling, and it looks like identical non-carrier phones don't necessarily work with the carrier's HDVoice service.
- If you've received this email, you have more than a year and a half to upgrade your current phone. And in a best-case scenario, AT&T might even consider whitelisting more devices, which could allow you to keep your handset even longer without switching to another carrier.