Marketing Operations Manager
About the Position
Assurance is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager who will support the media marketplace team. Assurance partners with dozens of agencies and insurance carriers to expand the available coverage options for our customers. When we get an insurance request from a consumer, we evaluate the internal and external opportunities, and recommend our best options to the consumer. In this role you will manage our relationships with click/display partners, drive business development to bring new advertising partners to our platform, and work with our engineering, product and data science teams to deploy new, innovative consumer experiences.
At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to optimize accounts to ensure a good customer experience, consumer experience, and achieve company revenue goals. This requires testing and monitoring the impact of distribution decisions on the customer experience; policy submission rates of our own products; policy submission rates for our distribution partners.
- Successful track record of managing click publishing campaigns, including initial campaign setup and ongoing partner communication regarding source mix, competitive bidding and volume.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the rest of the Assurance team to share success stories and pitfalls, business trends and performance, and any technical blockers.
- Experience building and sharing performance reports and ad-hoc analyses to monitor trends and opportunities.
- Ability to report, troubleshoot and document system issues; assist with testing system enhancements/changes.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, investigative and documentation skills.
The following additional experience is strongly desired:
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, and JSON.
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other data analytics platforms.
- At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What Assurance Offers
At Assurance, we strive for audacious goals, and we’re relentless in our pursuit to be the very best we can be, personally and professionally. Our benefits program is intended to enable every Assurance employee to be the best version of themselves. Our culture clears the way for you to challenge yourself and achieve the impossible. Learn more about what makes Assurance
Trust and Autonomy
At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise. We find that brilliant people, given this freedom and trust, will collaborate to build far more amazing things than they could ever be directed to create.
Drive to Innovate
We don't settle for the status quo – we're a team of innovators who believe that there’s almost always a better way. We operate on first principles – we challenge commonly held assumptions to create new and better solutions from scratch. In our short history we’ve made a lot progress with this mentality, launching new business lines and innovative products constantly. Following our historic acquisition by Prudential, we have more support than ever to innovate and change the world of insurance and financial services.
We leave ego at the door and work together to uncover the truth. We prioritize what is best for the whole and avoid focusing on what is best for the individual. We all care about achieving goals more than looking good, and we're eager to constantly be learning from each other.
Flexible Working Environment
Your schedule and working hours are up to you at Assurance. We care more about results than when and where you get your work done, and we find that a flexible schedule can help alleviate the stress of a rigid work-life balance.
Unlimited Time Off
We work hard, so it’s important that we take time to refresh and reset when we need it. We empower our employees to take the time that make sense for them.
Nutritional Snacks and Weekly Lunches
We encourage a healthy lifestyle for employees in all ways that we can, and we don’t want it to be tough to find sustenance when you’re hard at work! We provide healthy, nutritional snacks throughout our office, and outstanding local coffee. We also host a weekly lunch, featuring top local restaurants, to accompany our all-company meeting.
We want to make sure it’s easy for you to get to and from work, so we a provide free public transportation or greatly subsidized parking close to our office.
From the beginning, our founders believed that beautiful, open, inspiring spaces lead to energy and creativity. We seek beautiful office spaces in all of our locations, and in 2020 we’ll be taking occupancy of a stunning new office on the top two floors of Madison Center in downtown Seattle – this space features floor to ceiling windows with stunning 360 degree views of the Puget Sound, and an exclusive private rooftop deck.
Competitive Health Benefits
Access to high quality healthcare is core to our business, and we care that our employees don’t have to worry about visiting a doctor. All employees receive competitive health, dental, and vision benefits packages.
Choice of High-End Equipment
We want to make sure you’re empowered to create amazing things. We give new employees the option of a variety of high-end computers and accessories.
We believe in the importance of investing in yourself in a variety of ways, including financially. We offer a strong 401k plan, with options to invest in traditional, Roth, and after-tax options, all backed by a best-in-class platform from Prudential.