Empower your team
Senior Frontend Engineer$120k – $155k • 0.1% – 1.0%
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles! Our peer-to-peer recognition platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drive organizational culture.
As one of our first team members, you will report directly to the VP of Engineering. Your contribution will help enhance the work experience in our customer’s organizations by enabling employees to praise and congratulate one another for their hard work.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
- Build awesome web experiences using React.js and Typescript.
- Architect efficient, reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software
- Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain our systems in production
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
- Knowledge of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with front end unit and integration testing.
- Familiarity of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.