Empower your team
Senior React Native Developer₹15L – ₹30L • No equity
This is an early hire role and you'll be responsible for the design and development of a new mobile app for our Assembly's bonus, reward, & recognition platform. We're looking for someone to join our team who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design & architecture, and write clean, maintainable code. You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
We are looking for a React Native Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include developing the mobile app, setup the mobile development team and translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
At Assembly, we deeply care about the user experience and the nuances that are involved in shaping an intuitive service. We need an engineer with good knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines.
• Passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You have excellent attention to detail
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• You are self-directed and self-motivated, able to lead a project or play a supporting role
• You understand the needs of a young and scrappy startup and work to solve problems expeditiously without compromising the product
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Write unit and integration tests
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
• Proficient understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines
• Understanding of React Native and how it works
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, authentication, authorization and auth token handling
• Familiarity with Figma and/or Sketch for working with design.
• Proficient understanding how iOS and Android app stores work.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as BitBucket/GitHub
• Proficient understanding how iOS and Android app submission work
• Minimum 6 years of professional software engineering
• Minimum 4 years of professional app development experience
• Should have submitted apps to App store and Google Play store.
• Bachelor degree or greater in Computer Science