Assembled helps companies scale great customer support
Support and Operations
Assembled (www.assembled.com) aims to transform and elevate customer support, and provides the tools for modern organizations to do so in a scalable way. Our workforce management platform helps teams solve forecasting, scheduling, and analytics in order to provide great experiences for their customers. We’re a small team (8 total, 5 engineers) but already work with some of the most progressive organizations in the world, including iconic technology companies like Google, Stripe, Slack and renowned retail brands like Harry's and Glossier.
As our first Support and Operations hire, you'll work closely with our users to ensure that we're the best partner they work with. You'll have wide latitude, working closely with the business team to develop customer strategy and the product team to understand user feedback.
- Provide world-class, timely service: Become a trusted partner of our customers, and make them successful with Assembled.
- Improve our customer processes: Implement workflows (e.g. user onboarding, support documentation) that make it easier for companies to see value from Assembled more quickly.
- Keep our operations humming: From lead generation to data analysis to daily operations, we'll rely on you for critical customer operations.
- Shape our future product: As you engage with new companies and existing customers, you'll become the voice of our customers. You'll work with Product to roll out our new features and provide input on what we do next.
- Persistence: You have the grit, determination, and resiliency needed to push through roadblocks in highly unstructured environments.
- Strong writer: You enjoy writing, write well, and can do so quickly, concisely, and clearly.
- Attention to detail: You are very thorough and have a track record of getting to the bottom of technical issues.
- Natural relationship builder: You genuinely enjoy developing relationships and can collaborate effectively with people from all walks of life. Our users are spread all over the globe, from Malaysia to Ukraine to Colombia.
- Open-minded: you embrace new ideas, are not afraid of change, and are comfortable challenging the status quo and your own biases.