The leading influencer platform for producing branded creative at scale
VP of Managed Services (Marketing Client Services)
AspireIQ is the leading influencer marketing and content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? AspireIQ enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers, and creators and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 3x'd our revenue in 2018 with 300+ leading brand clients like HelloFresh, Dyson, Samsung, Pandora and we're looking for great people to join our team!
The Managed Services team at AspireIQ is made up of industry-leading marketers and creative professionals and assists clients like Samsung, Dyson and Black & Decker in strategizing, managing and executing on a variety of campaigns. This team is essential to our growth and is currently one of the fastest growing teams at AspireIQ because of the success of these clients.
We are looking for a VP of Managed Services to lead this Managed Services organization through the next chapter of rapid growth. In this role, you will be a trusted partner in defining objectives for the organization, setting the strategy, building out and training the team as well as being a thought leader in creative strategy for all of our clients.
The Managed Services team is composed of three groups:
- Campaign Managers - client facing strategists who work with our client teams to formulate and execute on best-in-class creative campaigns
- Campaign Associates - responsible for the execution of campaigns with client teams & influencers
- Creative Services - video production & post-production professionals who create Tier 1 quality content from a variety of creative sources
- Have built or led an agency or services organization of 10+ people, focused on influencer marketing, creative, social media marketing or other digital marketing services
- Creative visionary capable of ideating and building bespoke marketing strategies with CMOs and head of marketing at Fortune 500 brands
- Builder mentality: capable of iterating quickly on new ideas and experiments in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong, self-aware leader within the organization who greatly values the development of your own team and collaboration with other parts of the company
What you'll be doing
- Help build the Managed Services team from 15 people to 50+ over the coming years
- Cement the Managed Services team as thought leaders in digital marketing, both internally and externally
- Define a scalable business model based on current and future expected support loads (team size, locations, team design, tools, process)
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success and Sales to ensure that all managed services operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs
- Engage in high-level client relationships with marketing leaders at prospective clients and current clients
- Establish departmental and personal objectives for the team and nurture the development and attainment of those objectives
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Paid parental leave
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in downtown SF’s financial district near Market - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Dog-friendly office
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AspireIQ at a glance
AspireIQ focuses on Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Platform For Influencers, and Influencer Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AspireIQ has raised $9M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017.