The leading influencer platform for producing branded creative at scale
Product Marketing Manager
AspireIQ is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? AspireIQ enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers, and creators and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 200+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to build and implement the messaging behind all of our marketing activities in support of our ambitious growth plans. In this role, you will help shape the narrative for AspireIQ as it relates to customers and potential customers. Serving as a critical member of our organization, you will also be responsible for informing product strategy, monitoring the competitive landscape, and representing our products to the market. Our ideal candidate is determined, data-driven and creative, with experience experimenting with and building successful and differentiated B2B marketing strategies.
What you'll be doing
* Develop all planning, including product and market launches, targeted sales campaigns, analyst briefings and customer profiling
* Contribute to sales enablement including website management and the creation and maintenance of sales presentations and materials that support the selling process of our product
* Conduct quantitative analysis of market potential, customer usage data, feature testing
* Curate relevant marketing content including sales decks, blog posts, video testimonials and presentations, feature release communications, case studies, etc.
* Own the go-to-market strategy for new product features and work cross functionally to develop and implement the go-to-market plan
* Develop creative campaigns to drive awareness and buzz for pre-launch sales
* Conduct market, competitor, and custom research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
What we're looking for
* 5+ years of SaaS product marketing experience in the enterprise space
* The ability to identify marketing opportunities, develop creative solutions and implement initiatives
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to articulate and present the value proposition of new product features to our audiences
* Knowledge of buyer research best practices and how to gather current/prospective customer data in order to employ buyer insights in the development of messaging and positioning
* Developed project management skills and a proven track record working cross-functionally
* Business acumen and familiarity with the sales process to align business and product needs towards measurable revenue impact
* A passion for technology and marketing
* Bonus Points
* Understanding of B2B sales, marketing and/or post-sales processes
* Experience working in marketing technology
Benefits and perks
* Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
* Office entertainment allowance
* Education credit perk
* Weekly team lunch and happy hour
* Commuter benefits
* Convenient location in downtown SF’s financial district near Market - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
* Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AspireIQ at a glance
AspireIQ focuses on Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Platform For Influencers, and Influencer Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AspireIQ has raised $9M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017.