The modern internal ticketing system built for today’s forward-thinking companies
Machine Learning Engineer
The shift to on-demand expectations is the biggest change in the workplace in decades. Employees want immediate, convenient, and personalized access to the knowledge and services they need to get their job done.
Unlike traditional employee support tools, askSpoke was built specifically to power the on-demand workplace. askSpoke’s innovative design and AI gives employees what they need, where they need it, and when they need it, resulting in happier, more productive workplaces. And IT, HR and CS leaders get time back to work on the things that matter, and credit for the effort they’re putting into bringing their companies into the on-demand future.
We’re a Series B startup backed by Accel and Greylock, and have raised $28M in funding. Our HQ is located in South Park, San Francisco, and we have colleagues in New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, and other locations!
We are looking for exceptional engineers to join our team and implement various ML and NLP technologies. The work spans many disciplines: Information Retrieval, NLP, ML, and deep learning.
- Design, implement, and evaluate machine learning models and features.
- Implement new features and algorithms for our search and conversation engine.
- Design and implement data collection pipelines.
- Write high-quality code, with emphasis on maintainability, readability, and testing.
- Review code and technical designs.
- Willingness to learn and work on other parts of our platform stack.
- Design clean experiments and analyze effectively by performing statistical analysis.
- Experience building ML, NLP, and IR systems.
- Experience with ML and NLP software packages and tools (Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Torch, Spacy, NLTK).
- Familiarity with modern data storage messaging and processing tools (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Spark, Elastic).
- Solid foundation in statistics/linear algebra and self-sufficient in data exploration, experimentation and analytics
- Desire to learn new technologies on the job
- Ability to balance priorities while working alone or within a team.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing start-up.
- Catered lunches every day (dinner is with family!). Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) program.
- Gym membership of your choosing.
- Flexible vacation policy and paid parental leaves.
- Commuting benefits include transport allowance or parking in SF.
- If there’s something important to you that’s missing, we'll add it!
We're building a talented team where everyone has the opportunity to have immediate impact. In addition to improving how companies of all sizes handle their everyday work, you will also help form the cultural foundation of the askSpoke team. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!
Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing start-up.
Flexible vacation policy and paid parental leaves.
Catered lunches every day (dinner is with family!). fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
Gym membership of your choosing.
Commuting benefits include transport allowance or parking in sf.
Spoke (askspoke.com) at a glance
Spoke (askspoke.com) focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Spoke (askspoke.com) has raised $28M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.