Solve high value problems via data science and data literacy
Jobs at Aryng
We partner with organizations to solve their highest-value strategic problems using data science or enabling them o use data science and deliver rapid ROI using our proprietary BADIR framework. Join us if you like to solve high-value problems and different problems. Work with some of the best thought leaders in data science and analytics. We solve the highest value problems for some of the top companies in the world. If you would like to be part of a SWAT data science team. According to some recent studies by Gartner, only 2% of data science projects drive any value. There are multiple points of failure - Lack of data maturity, low data science rigor, missing engagement model, lack of enterprise-wide data literacy, stakeholder misalignment, missing decision science, etc. Aryng's proprietary hypothesis-driven framework, BADIR helps in avoiding these pitfalls. BADIR enables identification of high priority projects, rapid insights from hypothesis-driven approach and stakeholder alignment towards action on insight and clear success metrics.
Showing 4 of 4 jobs
Posted 1 week ago
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, and revenue generation, increase growth, and drive profit.
Cloud Data Engineer
Posted 1 month ago
- Exposure to other Cloud technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, and/or Google big data tech stack is a big plus.
- Proficient in SQL • Good at one or more of programming languages (JAVA, Scala, Python, etc.) • Excellent communication and presentation skills • Excellent problem-solving skill, highly proactive and self driven • Consulting background is a big plus.
- Aryng is looking for a strong product and data analyst to work with one of our internet-based clients.
- This role works directly with the client, reporting into a senior manager at clients based out of San Francisco, Bay area. We are looking for somebody who enjoys solving problems, is comfortable with the internet/app business model, and can think through product/feature/UX experience and propose optimized data-driven solutions.
Posted 1 month ago
- Work directly with the client's product and analytics team to solve problems on the product, user experience, and features.
- Leverage data to understand the business and their product usage, developing insights that apply to the product, and business strategy.