Autonomous AI platform for Financial Services
Technical Support engineer
Job Description – Technical Support Engineer
Arya is looking for experienced and passionate technical support Engineer to support sophisticated enterprise/cloud technology applications that push the threshold of intelligence in machines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop software libraries, tools and methodologies as critical components of our computation platform.
- Provide technical support to on-site teams.
- Also responsible for software profiling, performance tuning and analysis, and other general software engineering tasks.
- Use independent judgment to take existing code, understand its function, and change/enhance as needed.
- Responsible to drive all technical and functional issues towards closure.
- Co-ordinate with team to support for application bug/ enhancement requirement. Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Key knowledge of Python, Database, Software design skills, including debugging, Error handling, performance analysis. -Software Diagnosis, investigation, resolution and coordination with team.
- Identifying, evaluating and using the most suitable open-source software to solve problems involving large data volumes.
- Reviewing of all the error logs and fixing it
Arya.ai at a glance
Arya.ai focuses on Artificial Intelligence, PaaS, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Arya.ai has raised $750K of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2015.