The leading digital platform for the art world
ArtBinder InternshipNo salary • No equity
ArtBinder is the leading inventory and contact management platform for the art and design gallery industry. The team at ArtBinder is comprised of art world insiders and tech-savvy professionals who collectively provide extensive experience in the fields of art sales and innovative software development.
We are looking for detail-oriented candidates with strong writing skills who are interested in the art world, tech, marketing, and social media fields. This is a chance for you to create meaningful ideas and make an impact at a growing startup.
This internship is for Spring 2020.
- Support the Client Relations and New Accounts teams with their daily tasks
- Assist with essential data management projects, including maintaining our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Daily maintenance of all company social media platforms
- Write both long-form and short-form social media posts across all company channels
- Learn digital media strategy with our marketing team
- Brainstorm new marketing campaigns and content strategies
- Strong writing skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Self-starter with prioritization skills
- Minimum of 16 hours a week
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed a BA or equivalent degree
- Creative and enthusiastic! We love what we do at ArtBinder and hope you do too!
Daily stipend and academic credit, if applicable.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ArtBinder Internship” and please include the following:
- Briefly tell us why you want to work for ArtBinder.
- Please attach 1 writing sample - fun, academic, or professional! (max. 500 words)
ArtBinder at a glance
ArtBinder focuses on Art. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, ArtBinder has raised $3.17M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2014.
You can view their website at http://www.artbinder.com