Ship Better Software, Faster
Senior Technical Account Manager
Are you someone that enjoys working closely with customers, being an advocate for them and championing their success? Armory is looking to grow the Technical Account Manager(TAM) team. In this role you will be the voice of the customer and coordinate between Armory’s Sales, Product, and Engineering teams. You will be working with some of our largest customers to align roadways on the customer side and Armory side. You will work your way through the organization, unblocking and connecting with the right people to provide value to the customer. We are obsessed with customer success and you should be too. We are looking for a Senior TAM that has experience in Customer Success, Customer Support or Professional Services. Someone that is highly technical and can answer customer questions using your expertise of the systems in the SDLC and cloud environments. This person will be able to alleviate asks from the customer before they come back into the organization. They are skilled at debugging and can quickly resolve small issues and questions or concerns our customers have. This is an exciting opportunity to be an early Senior TAM at our fast growing start-up. You will have the opportunity to help shape and grow our Customer Success department.
Does some or most of following describe you? Let's chat
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Knows how to debug at a high level
- Experience with linux, specifically you understand how it fails
- Ability to manage multiple projects to success
- Strong experience with customer interaction and support, Solutions Architect experience applies
- Basic understanding of cloud and/or distributed systems
- Strong presentation skills, QBR (quarterly business reviews)
- Bonus if you know Kubernetes, Spinnaker or other orchestration tools
In this role you will:
- Filter and minimize smaller issues, questions and bugs that the customer has
- Create and maintain relationships with all levels of our customers, from C level down
- Mange our largest customers ensuring the success of our enterprise deals
- Travel expectation of up to 30%
Everyone at Armory works reasonable, flexible hours. We have a "Roundabout, not Stoplight" culture. We hire experts and give you the autonomy and support to do your best work. We push decision-making to the edges of our company and our managers are here to facilitate and unblock you, instead of telling you when you can (or can't!) stop/go/turn. Thriving at Armory requires individuals with a passion for leadership, who are self starting and driven to achieve the best outcomes. #DriversWanted!
We're a Series B startup backed by Insight, Y Combinator (W17), Bain Capital, Crosslink Capital, and Javelin Venture Partners based in San Mateo, Ca. We believe software is the highest leverage way to improve humanity. So we’re building a platform to help software teams ship better software, faster by commercializing Spinnaker (Netflix OSS), a next-gen immutable infrastructure CD platform that enables blue/green deploys, canaries & rollbacks.Our platform automates software delivery to make engineers happy and productive. This helps companies innovate faster, and win.
Want to dig deeper? Here are some resources below to provide insight on the team and what it's like at Armory:
What is tribal culture?
What is it like to be a remote Tribal?
What are Armory's perks and benefits?