A more humanistic internet
Head of Design & User Research$75k – $150k • 0.5% – 5.0%
Arkius Public Benefit Corporation is radically reimagining the structure of the internet in a more humanistic, equitable form. We're looking for an experienced User Researcher to be a part of this mission. As the Head of Design at Arkius, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of information technology for the better.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Participate in the development of high level goals, and abstract considerations, into tangible features
- Lead the development of features into testable interface designs
- Own the design and execution of an iterative User Testing process, from paper prototypes to high fidelity implementations
- Interpret testing results and incorporate learnings into future design iterations
We're happy to consider candidates with any background, however we expect candidates to have some portion of the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree (with 8+ years experience), Masters (with 6+ years experience), or PhD (with 3+ years experience) in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, or equivalent
- If no degree, 10+ years experience
- Experience with Human Centered Design, Iterative Design, User Testing, and Design Heuristics
- Experience with Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods
- Experience delivering results with limited direction
- A strong portfolio of prior work
Please note that, in addition to cash compensation, this role includes an opportunity to earn significant equity.
Arkius Public Benefit Coporation at a glance
Arkius Public Benefit Coporation focuses on Internet Technology. Their company has offices in Campbell. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://arkius.org