Fast-growing brand owned by women promoting women’s empowerment via our premium fitness products
Operations & Platform Manager- Fast Growing Fitness Business - Remote Position$70k – $95k • No equity
ABOUT ARENA STRENGTH
Arena Strength is a fast-growing global online brand promoting women’s empowerment through our premium fitness products.
We are growing rapidly and looking to hire a driven & humble operations leader. We have an 8-figure run rate, a passionate customer base and sustainable month over month growth. Our style is entrepreneurial and dynamic - every member of the team is given a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
We are 100% owned and run by women and we’re passionate about building an amazing company which our customers LOVE. We want to maintain a lean, highly profitable, and remote-first team. We want every woman in our team to lead a balanced life. We want you to be passionate and effective in your work and also be able to switch off and live a life filled with hobbies and with loved ones.
Our founder embodies this ethos, she lives in Bali and every day she is hustling, surfing, playing tennis and spending time with loved ones.
At Arena Strength, we have had huge success with our fabric resistance band products, our subscription training program and our community of customers. We are expanding into more products, and we want to deliver even more value to our existing customers. We are looking to triple in size in the next year so this role suits someone who wants to be a part of an incredible ride!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Operations & Finance Manager. We are looking for an operations professional who will ensure the operations of our business are the best in the world. You will implement operational projects/processes that DELIGHT our customers, our team and our bottom line.
The position is remote but needs to be on Asia/ Australia time zone for a minimum of 9 months of the year. The main team is based in Bali (Canggu) so we would love our Operations & Finance Manager to spend time in Bali each year. Currently, we are 100% women-owned and run and we are building a women's fitness brand.
We are a small and very lean team so the Operations & Finance Manager would suit someone who is able to think and plan strategically but also able to execute and implement the strategies. You’ll need a strong technical skillset in Operations, Supply Chain and Finance.
Duties for the Operations & Finance Manager include:
- SUPPLY CHAIN & PRODUCTION: Implement processes and procedures to ensure we run an efficient supply chain that meets our growth targets. Work with suppliers to ensure production & quality meets the highest standards. Optimise supply chain to improve delivery times, costs, and cash flow.
- PLATFORMS: You will maintain a deep technical understanding of all the software platforms we use so that you are able to solve any issues and implement any operational needs. We currently use Klaviyo, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Xero, PayPal, Stripe.
- DATA & REPORTING: You have an eye for numbers and use data to drive operational efficiencies. You will own our budget and business planning and ensure we meet our aggressive goals every quarter.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: You will understand every project in the business and support all team members to achieve their deliverables.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: You will go through every area of our business and suggest better ways of working, and train the team.
- RISK MANAGEMENT: You identify and mitigate risks in every operational area of the business.
- FINANCE: You have excellent financial skills and are able to manage this function of the business. This might mean doing it yourself or managing someone who has finance skills.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passion for Solving Problems: You LOVE business operations and solving problems. The idea of getting your teeth sunk into a technical problem excites you.
- Quick Learner & Tech Savvy: You love software and systems and can quickly learn how things work and see how they fit in with other technologies.
- Extremely Organized & Productive: You work independently and are forward-thinking. You are analytical and results-driven
- Strong Attention to Detail: You see the big picture but you are across every small detail. You check your work thoroughly and you understand the business-wide ramifications of any operational actions.
- Analytical: You love crunching the numbers and use data to inform performance and inform strategy.
- You have extensive experience in a similar role. Ideally in eCommerce.
- You have logistics and supply chain experience.
- You have strong finance skills.
- Strong technical skillset in website management
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with platforms (Klaviyo, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Xero, PayPal, Stripe)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- You are on Australian/ Asian time zone for most of the year and are open to spending time in Bali each year with the CEO
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Arena Strength offers a lot of benefits not limited to:
- A friendly, supportive environment that will challenge you to be the best in your role. There is no red tape here- you will be able to implement best practice.
- Meaningful work supporting women; we are an all-woman owned and run business and we want to promote woman’s empowerment.
- Work in a high growth startup. It’s exciting- you’ll be using all your hustling abilities to see that we run an innovative business that delivers more customer value than the huge brands out there.
- Unlimited ability to grow and learn and be at the forefront of e-commerce operations.
- Flexibility in work location and hours.
- Work-life balance. Work on your own terms. We expect you to be productive in your working hours but also take time off and feel fulfilled in other areas of your life outside of work.
- Competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- Please outline your experience in a similar role.
- Please describe your experience in Finance management.
- Please describe your Supply Chain experience.
- Please describe your lifestyle, what you are looking for in the next 3 years both professionally and personally.
- Please state your salary expectations.