Channel Account Manager - Great Lakes
This position is a remotely based position, supporting the Great Lakes area - Chicago, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati
Arctic Wolf Networks is seeking a self-motivated, flexible and technology-oriented sales team member with strong communication skills, for this role of Channel Account Manager. Our hardworking team is passionate about delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats, freeing customer IT resources to focus on other priority initiatives. We are a six-year-old, well-funded start-up led by a Silicon Valley founder with a proven track record.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Recruit, enable and manage partners in assigned territory. Effectively articulate the requirements, expectations, and benefits of the Arctic Wolf Channel Program
- Building strong relationships with channel partners to generate revenue and opportunities
- Develop a cohesive business plan for the partners and execute effectively against that plan
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.).
- Initiating lead generation programs with partners
- Achieve against a set of pre agreed sales targets and KPI's on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Territory lead for all channel related activity. Work’s with Partner Development Rep to develop a cohesive plan to manage territory effectively
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams (and PDR’s) to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of partners
- Building strong working relationships with sales, customer success and channel marketing
- Field and route inbound partnership requests appropriately (support new on-boarding processes).
- Capturing of accurate and complete partner and customer data in SFDC
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
- Promotes up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts
- Provide marketing/sales collateral to partners with prospective clients
- Managing, administering and delivering certification training for partner sales and partner systems engineers
- Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline
- Provide marketing/sales collateral and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions
Work with other Arctic Wolf sales resources to support identified opportunities
Consistently articulate Arctic Wolf value proposition to assigned partner
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Passport
- Proven experience of managing channel partners in a technology environment
- Experience in facilitating onboarding and enablement activities for channel partners
- Knowledge of software/services channel ecosystems
- Familiarity with CRM and forecasting systems
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
Arctic Wolf Networks at a glance
Arctic Wolf Networks focuses on Cloud Computing, Security, Enterprise Security, Big Data, and Network Security. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale, Waterloo, and Eden Prairie. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Arctic Wolf Networks has raised $88.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.