Arcade is an end-to-end leasing platform for the multifamily real estate
Technical Co-FounderNo salary
At Arcade we are reinventing the way apartments are rented. Using smart access technologies and user-centered design, Arcade provides a better leasing experience by making the leasing process more efficient, pleasant and more affordable for renters. Our technology will automate the majority of the manual tasks done by property managers, leasing agents and brokers providing them with more time to focus on customer service.
In a nutshell, Arcade is a web application for property owners and managers to manage vacancies and a mobile app for renters to book and self-tour apartments without leasing agents or brokers. As the company grows, the platform will evolve to handle the communication between landlords and renters, the application and background screening process, lease signing and rent payments.
To-date, we have built and launched the MVP in NYC. The MVP consist of a simple listing management and tour booking web application that is integrated with our partner smart lock company.
You will be our first technology go-to expert and play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth. The initial responsibilities include refining our MVP and building out the additional functionalities of the platform. You will oversee all the development and be responsible for technical architecture and maintaining the platform health.
Why you would want to join Arcade:
• We strongly believe that a culture and proper incentives dictate the success of any company.
• You will get to work on a problem that everyone living in big cities face and build creative solutions that can disrupt the rental brokerage industry.
• Build meaningful relationships with a group of awesome and creative people, work on challenging yet highly rewarding problems and have fun while doing it.
• Lastly, we offer generous equity, supportive and fun work environment.
Cloud-based backend built on Elixir with server rendered front-end with minimal React that is integrated through the API of our smart lock partner.
You must have:
• 5+ years of experience working as a full stack or back-end developer
• At least 1 year production experience
• A solid understanding of software development including web technologies, APIs, databases, security, and scaling applications
• High standards in code quality, readability and documentation with emphasis on test-driven development
• A strong independent work ethic and communication skills
• Curious, open-minded and willingness to move fast and being adaptable
• Passion for real estate
• An understanding of the intersection of business and technology decisions
• Front-end skills and understanding of mobile app development
Arcade at a glance
Arcade focuses on New York. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://arcadelistings.com