Building the Next-Generation of Homes!
Full-Stack Engineer$110k – $140k • 0.2% – 0.5%
What is Arbor?
Arbor is a Stealth Mode Real Estate / Home Improvements Marketplace.
- We are Making Home improvement process 20x faster,
- The easiest place that people can build, renovate or fix anything around the Home.
- Loved and adored: Thousand of People are in the waitlist, they can save a lot of time by using Arbor to the job blazingly fast and smart.
- The only place can make Homes great and affordable for everyone.
Our Ethos is through technology we can empower all people to live how they want. It does not matter who they are and what kind of life they lead.
What you will do:
What you'll do
- Work at all levels of the stack, from AWS+React+SQL to Python +HTML+CSS.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core Arbor MVP and iterate that based on user feedback.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability.
Who you are
- You’re a software engineering generalist who cares deeply about user-centric product development.
- You have deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture.
- You have a strong background in computer science.
- You can wear multiple hats and passionated to work in an early-stage startup.
- You want to work in a product-driven environment.
Arbor at a glance
Arbor focuses on Big Data, Real Estate Technology, Home Improvement, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.arborhome.co/